One of the stand-out boxes from the exclusive Dubai Collection, this classic edition is exquisitely designed and presented. The luxury Maison Des Fleurs box comes in black and gold, or gold and black; it comes filled with gorgeous red or pink roses, making it the perfect gift for any occasion. The square shape and contemporary design give it a flawlessly elegant look, while the roses bring a radiant pop of colour to any room.
*Disclaimer: Due to reduced studio hours please note that we are currently only able to deliver bouquet orders in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm.
Extra information about your flowers:
- Valentine's day 2020 Collection
- London delivery only
- Arrangement made of a selection of red or pink roses
- Box size: 30 x 30cm
How to care for your flowers:
- The Maison des Fleurs Signature box is designed to hold the flowers for the duration of their life
- Keep flowers in a cool, dry location and out of direct sunlight
- Using a jug, add 100ml - 200ml water to the oasis in the box every 2 days
- When we deliver: For the time being we are only delivering in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm. Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver:We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy:Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.