This Autumn our expert florists have created the ultimate wreath to brighten up your front door. Inspired by the beautiful changing colours of the season, let our wonderful team create something special and bespoke for you. If you have any special requirements or colour preferences, please let us know and we will do all we can to put them in for you!
*Disclaimer: Due to reduced studio hours please note that we are currently only able to deliver bouquet orders in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm.
Extra information about The Florist Choice Wreath:
- Autumn Collection
- Arrangement made of a selection of seasonal dry flowers and foliage
- Wreath measures approximately 45cm
How to care for your wreath:
Your beautiful wreath is designed for indoor and outdoor use. To maintain the quality of the arrangement please dust occasionally and avoid prolonged periods of time outside in adverse weather. For indoor use, please keep in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- When we deliver: When we deliver: When we deliver: For the time being we are only delivering in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver: We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.