The signature luxury box is available in white and black. It is filled with a premium selection of preserved roses available in either hot pink, red, baby pink or champagne. The sophisticated and contemporary design enhances the natural beauty of the flowers, and the preserving process delivers uncompromising luxury for up to 1 year.
Extra information about your flowers:
- Valentine's day 2020 Collection
- London delivery only
- Arrangement made with 9 premium preserved roses
- Box size: 15 x 15cm
How to care for your flowers:
- The Maison des Fleurs Signature box is designed to hold the flowers for the duration of their life
- Keep flowers in a cool, dry location and out of direct sunlight
- When we deliver: We deliver in London Monday - Saturday between 9am and 5pm. Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver: We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.