Sometimes making the perfect choice can be hard, so why not let our expert florists do it for you? The Florists Choice tall bouquet is designed to be placed straight into your home or office with no fuss! Presented in a tall clear vase, your bespoke bouquet will be made by our wonderful team who will use the best flowers and colours this season has to offer. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will do all we can to put them in for you!
*Disclaimer: Due to reduced studio hours please note that we are currently only able to deliver bouquet orders in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm.
Extra information about The Florist Choice Tall:
- Summer Couture Collection
- Arrangement made of seasonal summer flowers. Please note seasonal changes may apply.
How to care for your flowers:
Your beautiful bouquet is designed to be kept in the vase selected. The bouquet is delivered with the stems immersed in water. Please do not ingest the flowers and see your care card for further details.
- When we deliver: For the time being we are only delivering in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm. Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver:We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy:Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.