As the nights turn darker and the blankets come out, we welcome The Magnificent into our Couture Collection. Full of indulgent rich red, magenta, deep purple and light pink tones, this bouquet is the perfect arrangement for your interior setting. Made from the finest floral selection this season has to offer, we recommend combining your bouquet with one of our Signature Candles for the ultimate cosy night in.
*Disclaimer: Due to reduced studio hours please note that we are currently only able to deliver bouquet orders in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm.
Extra information about The Magnificent:
- Autumn/Winter Couture Collection
- Arrangement made of dark purple rose, deep red dahlia, red astilbe, red sedum, chocolate cosmos and light pink spray roses. Please note seasonal changes may apply.
- Classic size box: 19 x 15 x 19cm / Luxury size box: 24 x 18 x 24cm
- Classic size vase: 17.5 x 13.5cm / Luxury size vase: 20 x 17cm
How to care for your flowers:
Your beautiful bouquet is designed to be either kept in its exclusive Couture Collection box or in the vase selected. The bouquet is delivered with the stems immersed in special hydrating gel, please do not ingest the gel and keep away from animals and children. Please see your care card for further details.
- When we deliver: When we deliver: For the time being we are only delivering in London on Mondays & Tuesdays between 9am and 5pm.Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver: We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.