Celebrating all women around the world, our fabulous florists have created a vibrant International Women's Day bouquet. The Powerful is filled with a stunning selection of fresh mimosa and the striking yellow tones are sure to brighten up their day. The Powerful bouquet will be presented in a vase and please note all vases may slightly vary in colour and design. If you have any vase preferences, please do let us know and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
*Please note we will only be offering delivery for International Women's day 8th of March, and for the Mother's day weekend from Saturday the 13th of March–Sunday 14th of March. There are only certain amount of delivery slots for each day so be sure to order ahead!*
Extra information about The Powerful:
- Couture Collection
- Arrangement made of seasonal mimosa flowers
- Sizes may vary subject to vase availability
How to care for your flowers:
Your beautiful bouquet is designed to be either kept in its vase. The bouquet is delivered with the stems immersed in special hydrating gel, please do not ingest the gel and keep away from animals and children. Please see your care card for further details.
- *Please note we will only be offering delivery for International Women's day 8th of March, and for the Mother's day weekend from Saturday the 13th of March–Sunday 14th of March. There are only certain amount of delivery slots for each day so be sure to order ahead!*
- When we deliver: We deliver in London between 9am and 5pm. Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver: We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.