Inspired by our walks through Battersea Park and the beautiful Autumn colour change, The Wonderful is one to admire in our Couture Collection. Filled with seasonal sunset shades of apricot, orange and copper with a hint of green foliage, this bouquet will help you capture the best Autumn has to offer and celebrate the season in your home.
Extra information about The Wonderful:
- Autumn/Winter Couture Collection
- Arrangement made of light orange and apricot roses, orange hypericum and copper seasonal foliage. Please note seasonal changes may apply.
- Classic size box: 19 x 15 x 19cm / Luxury size box: 24 x 18 x 24cm
- Classic size vase: 17.5 x 13.5cm / Luxury size vase: 20 x 17cm
How to care for your flowers:
Your beautiful bouquet is designed to be either kept in its exclusive Couture Collection box or in the vase selected. The bouquet is delivered with the stems immersed in special hydrating gel, please do not ingest the gel and keep away from animals and children. Please see your care card for further details.
- When we deliver: We deliver in London Monday - Saturday between 9am and 5pm. Next day deliveries must be placed before 12pm. If you’re looking for delivery outside of these times, contact us to find out what options are available. Unfortunately, we don’t deliver on bank holidays.
- Where we deliver: We currently delivery to London postcodes only.
- Delivery policy: Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £15. All Central London bouquet deliveries Monday-Friday are carried out in person via one of our dedicated Maison De Fleurs vehicles. All other deliveries will be made by our trusted courier, DPD. To request a specific time slot, do get in touch. If the person you’re sending your bouquet to isn’t home, we’ll leave it in a designated safe place and leave a calling card explaining where. If no safe space has been chosen, then we’ll return the bouquet to our studio and rearrange delivery. Due to the nature of the product, redelivery can only be rearranged up to 24 hours after the original time slot. Please bear in mind that once left in a safe place, Maison de Fleurs can’t accept liability for the bouquet.